Are you having erectile dysfunction? Do you want to use sildenafil for solving the problem? But, getting confused because of having little knowledge about it? Then, you’re in the right place. Here, we’ll tell you everything that you need to know about sildenafil before using it.
What Is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is used for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension and erectile dysfunction. It is the first effective treatment of ED because of the presence of phosphodiesterase 5. Sildenafil is usually sold under the name of the popular medication Viagra. Although it’s unclear about the effectiveness of treating women’s erectile dysfunction. But before digging into Sildenafil more, let’s talk about erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) means the inability of getting or keeping an erection to have sexual intercourse. Having erectile dysfunction is common nowadays. Usually, man faces it in a period of stress. But frequently facing erectile dysfunction is a sign of a health problem that needs proper treatment. Also, it can be a relationship or emotional difficulties sign that needs professional help.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Many reasons are responsible for causing erectile dysfunction. And, all of them can happen for both physical and emotional conditions. But, there are some common causes and they are:
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressures, or hypertension
- cardiovascular disease
- low testosterone or other hormone imbalances
- increased age
- kidney disease
- sleep disorders
- relationship problems
- excessive use of alcohol
- drug use
- Peyronie’s disease, that develops scar tissues in the penis
- surgery or injury that damages the pelvic area
One of them or several can cause Erectile dysfunction. And, that is why you need to see a doctor to rule out the problem.
Treatment of erectile dysfunction
Treatment of erectile dysfunction depends on the causes. Depending on the problem, you may need to take medication or talk therapy, or both for the treatment.
There are several types of medication available for the problem. You must have to get expert help before using one.
Some of the name of medications:
- SIldenafil Oral
- avanafil (Stendra)
- vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
- tadalafil (Cialis)
Why is Sildenafil medication prescribed?
For erectile dysfunction treatment, men usually use sildenafil. Also, experts recommended it. Sildenafil is used to improve adults’ ability to exercise with pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is a medicine that treats the sexual dysfunction of men by raising blood flow during sexual stimulation to the penis. And, the rising blood pressure gives him an erection. By treating PAH, Sildenafil relaxes the lung’s blood vessels to make the blood flow easy. Usually, children should not use SIldenafil. But, sometimes doctors prescribe Sildenafil treat their health condition.
Before taking Sildenafil, you must know, it doesn’t increase sexual desire or cure ED. Also, it doesn’t prevent sexually transmitted diseases like HIV or pregnancy.
How should you use Sildenafil?
You can take Sildenafil as a suspension and tablet by your mouth. But, before taking it, you need to follow some guidelines. And they are described below:
Before engaging in sexual activity, take Sildenafil as much you need. Although taking sildenafil tablets 1 hour before coitus is the best time. But, sildenafil tablets can be used to treat ED any time from 4 hours to 30 minutes. You should not take sildenafil tablets more than once in 24 hours. If you are already taking medication for your health condition, then you must take an expert consultant.
With or without a meal, you can take Sildenafil. Although having a high-fat meal can take a little bit longer time to start work for this medication.
To treat PAH, men should take sildenafil tablets 3 times in 24 hours with or without food. Always take it every day around the same times, while one does should be apart from 4 hours to 6 hours.
Follow the direction that is given to your prescription.
You should follow the direction that is given to your prescription. If you don’t understand anything about the prescription, talk to your doctor or take the pharmacist’s help. Always take sildenafil as directed in the prescription. Never take more or less than a doctor’s prescription.
If you want to take sildenafil liquid then shake the liquid for 10 seconds before using the medication every time. Always use an oral syringe that is provided with your medication to measure a dose. Don’t forget to follow the direction to clean and use the oral syringe. And, never add or mix anything with the medicine.
If you use sildenafil for ED, your doctor may start with an average dose and then increase or decrease the dose according to your response to the medication. Talk to your doctor if you’re facing side effects of sildenafil isn’t working with you well.
If you take sildenafil for PAH, you must know that sildenafil only controls it, do not cure it. So, you should continue taking sildenafil although you’re feeling well. Never stop taking it until your doctor says so.
What precautions do you need to follow before taking Sildenafil?
Sildenafil can not be taken in some special situation. For that, you need to take some precautions. And, they are:
- If you’re allergic to sildenafil, any ingredients in sildenafil, or any other medications; then talk to your pharmacist and doctor.
- After taking riociguat (Adempas) or nitrates such as isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil), and nitroglycerin (Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitrostat, Nitromist, others); never take sildenafil. Do not take sildenafil even you take nitrates recently. Nitrates come in sprays, tablets, patches, sublingual (under the tongue) tablets, ointments, and pastes. If you’re not sure your medications come with nitrates or not, ask your pharmacist.
- While taking sildenafil, never use street drugs that contain nitrates such as butyl nitrate ( ‘poppers’) and amyl nitrate.
- Before taking or planning to take sildenafil, talk to your therapist. Tell him everything about your medicines. Sildenafil has a different reaction to different medicines. So, you need to tell him that. Especially if you take alpha-blockers like doxazosin (Cardura), alfuzosin (Uroxatral), tamsulosin (Flomax, in Jalyn), prazosin (Minipress), and terazosin; amlodipine (Norvasc, in Tekamlo, in Amturnide); certain antifungals like itraconazole (Sporanox, Onmel) and ketoconazole (Nizoral).
- If you’re taking or planning to take herbal products, tell your therapist about it.
- Also, don’t forget to mention if you smoke. If your penis has an erection that lasts for 4 hours or longer, and if you’ve low blood pressure. These things happen if you have diarrhea, fever, or vomiting; sweat a lot; or don’t drink enough liquids. Also, if you have or had the pulmonary venous-occlusive disease (PVOD; having a blockage of the veins in the lungs); an unclear stomach; kidney, heart, or liver disease; an irregular heartbeat; a heart attack; etc. tell your doctor that too.
- Women taking sildenafil must tell their doctor about their plan of pregnancy or are doing breastfeeding etc. In case you become pregnant while taking sildenafil, immediately talk t a doctor.
- Your doctor must know if you’re having surgery, including dental surgery. You must mention to your dentist and doctor about your taking sildenafil.
- Before taking sildenafil for ED, you must tell your doctor if you ever advised by experts to restrain from sexual activities. Also, you should tell him if you experience pain during sexual activity. If you have heart disease, sex will be a strain on your heart. During sexual activity, if you face dizziness, chest pain, or nausea, immediately call your doctor. And, you must avoid sexual activities until your doctor’s green signal.
- Do not forget to tell your health care provider that you’re using sildenafil. Because if you need emergency medical attention for heart problems, your provider will need information about your last single dose.
- Tell all your healthcare providers that you are taking sildenafil. If you ever need emergency medical treatment for a heart problem, the healthcare providers who treat you will need to know when you last took sildenafil.
What should you do if you forget a dose?
For erectile dysfunction
FOr erectile dysfunction, you need to take a dose before sexual activity. So, it’s very rare to miss a single dose. Besides, you can take it as needed and it doesn’t have any schedule. As a result, you don’t have to do anything if you miss any doses.
If you take sildenafil for the treatment of PAH, you must follow the schedule. However, if you miss any doses, take it as soon as you remembered. But, if you remember it at the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose. Remember, missing one dose is better than taking a double dose. Because a double dose is very harmful to your body and also for your health.
What side effects can Sildenafil cause?
Like every medication, sildenafil also has side effects. Most of them will go away after some time. But, if any of the symptoms don’t go away or become severe, then you must see a doctor.
Common side effects
- hot flushes (also including facial flushing)
- blurred vision or having a color tinge to your vision
- stuffy nose
Serious side effects
Having serious side effects of sildenafil is rare. One person out of a thousand may have it. But, if you face any of these side effects of sildenafil, immediately stop taking viagra and talk to your therapist.
If you’re having chest pain while having sex or after sex, try to relax by getting into a semi-sitting position. But, never use nitrates for treating your chest pain.
Painful and prolonged an erection
If you’re having a long-lasting erection that lasts more than 4 hours, you need to see a doctor immediately.
Loss of vision
Having a sudden decrease or loss of vision is not a good sign of sildenafil (viagra). If you face any of these problems, you must see a doctor as soon as possible.
While using viagra (sildenafil), you can face some serious skin reactions. While having that problem, you’ll have some symptoms like fever, peeling and skin swelling, blistering of the penis, mouth, and eyes.
Many men face many side effects of sildenafil (viagra). All of the side effects are caused by viagra (Sildenafil) or any other reasons, no one knows. Some patient faces a sudden loss of some or their full vision, after taking viagra. In some cases, this loss was permanent. Although, it is unknown whether they lose their vision because of sildenafil viagra or not. In case, any men face this problem, he needs to see a doctor immediately. And, immediately stop taking sildenafil (viagra) until the expert’s recommendation.
Reports from patients say stroke, irregular heartbeat, myocardial infarction, heart attack, heart failure, high blood pressure, bleeding in the lungs or brain, and sudden death in men who used viagra (sildenafil) for ED. Not all but most patients got a heart problem after taking sildenafil or viagra. But, still, it remains a mystery whether patients face these events because of taking sildenafil or viagra, heart disease, sexual activities, or a combination of all these or other causes. So, get expert help to be sure about taking sildenafil.
Some patients also experienced not only blurred vision but also lost hearing because of the sildenafil side effect. The loss of hearing usually occurs in one ear and didn’t improve even if the patients stop taking sildenafil. Although, nobody knows whether the loss of hearing happened because of sildenafil or not. If men experience a loss of hearing, dizziness, or ringing in the ear, he should immediately stop taking medicines and get medical attention. For ED, if you’re taking sildenafil (viagra), don’t take any more doses of sildenafil (viagra) or similar medicines like Vardenafil (Levitra) or tadalafil (Cialis) until you speak to your doctor. And if you’re using sildenafil for PAH, never stop taking it until your doctor’s recommendation.
Sildenafil can cause other side effects too. Don’t forget to get medical attention, if you face something unusual while taking the medicines. For further more information visit the bnf website.
Storage and disposal of sildenafil?
Keep the medicines in the containers they came in. Also, keep them closed tightly, and keep them out of reach from children. Store the tablets away from excess moisture and heat. Keep them at room temperature. In case of suspension, keep them in a refrigerator or at room temperature. But, never freeze them. After 60 days, you must destroy unused suspensions.
Keeping all medication away from your children is the most important thing. Always keep a safe place to store your medicine where your children can not reach it. Because they don’t understand medicine. As a result, they will take medicines that they don’t need, which will cause big problems later. To avoid this situation, use a safe place that is far away and higher than their reach.
To ensure the safety of your children, pets, and other people, always especially dispose of unneeded medication. You need to dispose of it in a way, that nobody would be able to consume them. But, do not flush medicines in the toilet. Instead, take the advice of the general pharmaceutical council and take them to the medicine take-back program. In case you don’t know about the medicine take-back program, talk to your local pharmacy to learn more about it.
What are the other phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor drugs?
Phosphodiesterase 5 pde5 inhibitors are a targeted type of therapy that uses pulmonary hypertension to treat patients. Pde5 inhibitors create pulmonary hypertension give muscle relaxation to the blood vessels to increase blood flow to the penis. This creates an erection, which helps men to engage in sex. To treat erectile dysfunction, there are many medicines available. Here we’re going to discuss them.
Viagra is the most popular name for sildenafil. It’s the world’s most used vaccine to treat ED. Viagra (sildenafil) gives a men erection by using pulmonary hypertension to relax muscles found in the blood vessels walls and increases blood pressure to particular areas of the body.
Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly is an effective and popular treatment for ED. Not like the hard to swallow tablets, Kamagra Jelly can simply be squeezed out into a spoon and you can easily swallow it. Clinically Kamagra Oral Jelly is manufactured in Ajanta Pharma’s cleanroom facilities. They supply Kamagra Jelly in a range of quantities and flavors may include banana, chocolate, mint, orange, strawberry, vanilla, mango, and pineapple.
In every order, you will get a mixed flavor from your selection. Although, you’ll not be able to get specific flavors.
According to the reports of patients, the body absorbed Kamagra Oral Jelly quickly, and response within 20 mins. It has an effect of 4 hours to 6 hours.
- Only take 100mg oral dose prescribed times a day.
- With a large glass of water, take this medicine.
- Don’t take large meals before you take the medicine.
- Stay away from alcohol, to get the best effect.
Kamagra 100 tablets are successful, prevalent, and widely accepted for the treatment of ED. It is a member of pde5 inhibitors. This product is produced under high quality and standard products to ensure its effectiveness and safety. However, the average effectiveness of this medicine is 4-6 hours. Kamagra 100’s active ingredient is sildenafil.
- Take only 1 tablet of 100 mg within 24 hours.
- It takes 1 hour for the medicine to work.
- You’ll notice effects after 45 minutes.
- The effectiveness of treatment is 4-6 hours.
Kamagra Effervescent 7 tablets
Kamagra Effervescent & tablets are used to treat ED of men. It is also known as a Blue Pill. Kamagra works in the corpus cavernosum of men to perform sexual activities. It visits throw the blood to reach the genital area, and then it helps him to perform a better love life.
- It takes 45-60 mins to work.
- Don’t take more than one dose in a day.
- Don’t take alcohol.
- Drink a large glass of water while taking it.
- Do not take a fatty or large meal before taking it.
Kamagra chew is a popular, widely accepted, and successful treatment for ED. It is a high-quality product to ensure satisfactory coitus of men.
Kamagra chew’s main ingredient is sildenafil. It remains active in men’s bodies for 4-6 hours. However, some patients report says that its effectiveness remains more than its projected time.
Kamagra is a sildenafil that belongs to The PDE 5 inhibitors. This drug dilates the vessels in the body; mainly in the genital area. Then, they turn low blood flow into high and give an erection. Kamagra isn’t an aphrodisiac, so stimulation will be needed to develop a perfect erection.
- Take only 100 mg of Kamagra within a 24 hours period.
- It will take 20 mins to work.
- The medication will work effectively for 4-6 hours.
- Take the medicine with a large glass of water.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Do not take a large meal before taking it.
A new hybrid combination of treating premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction is Super Kamagra. Its active ingredient is Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. Patients will have an experience of a healthy erection and a long period of intercourse if they take it. To treat ejaculation and allow sex to last longer, dapoxetine is a clinically approved and proven method in many countries.
Sildenafil and dapoxetine is the active key ingredient of Super Kamagra. Sildenafil is a member of the pde5 family, It works by dilating the body’s blood vessels, mainly around the genital area. Then, it turns stronger blood flow to create an erection. Dapoxetine is a member of Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI). It is the only drug that has regulatory approval for the treatment of premature ejaculation
But, using Super Kamagra, you need to take a doctor’s advice. Because it has some additional warnings. And also patients need to take special precautions before using it. So, before taking it or planning on taking it, take the doctor’s advice.
- It is safe to take the dose of Super Kamagra is 60 mg Dapoxetine / 100 mg Sildenafil Citrate within 24 hours.
- It will take 1 hour for the medicine to become effective. But, you’ll start to notice effects within 45 minutes.
- The medication will remain effective for 4-6 hours.
- Take a large glass of water before taking the medicine.
- You should avoid a fatty or large meal if you intend to the medicine.
- The effectiveness of this medication will be reduced by alcohol. Also, having excessive alcohol will lead to drowsiness, decreased self-awareness, dizziness, and altered judgment.
A sildenafil citrate tablets developed particularly for women is Lovegra. 4 tablets of It is packaged in blister packs and its color is pink. In the era of the modern world, the discussion of women’s sexual condition has become common. It opens a new era for women to enjoy their sex life. As a result, conditions like FSAD and FSD are now taken seriously by doctors.
Taking the medicine, women can experience an increased flow of blood and sensitivity in their vaginal area. This will turn to lead better natural lubrication and increased the rate of successful intercourse. Conditions and symptoms in women can be effective based on psychological factors or physiological, and it can cure both. Firstly, women should take 50 mg of Lovegra. After that, they should increase their doses according to the expert’s advice. They should first see the effects. If the medications fit their body and don’t give them any side effects, then they should think about increasing them.
Like other inhibitors, it has side effects too. For that before taking it, one should take doctor advice. Otherwise, they will face a lot of new problems, which will hamper their daily life. Besides, before taking this medicine one should consult a doctor about their health condition. Because depending on health conditions like pregnancy, breastfeeding, experts can tell the best. So, one must see a doctor before using it.
Lovegra takes 45-60 mins to work effectively on a woman’s body. Many patients report that it works more than 4-6 hours to a body.
Sildenafil Citrate is an active of Lovegra. It works on the body by flowing throw the blood to the genital area to give the best results. But, before using it one must have take expert advice to make sure not getting any major problem.
Key Factors about Lovegra
- Lovegra is for only female patients.
- The safe dose for Lovegra is 50 mg a day.
- Lovegra will start work within 45-60 minutes.
- Treatment will be effective for 4-6 hours.
- Take a large glass of water before taking the medication.
- Avoid fatty and large meals.
- Don’t consume alcohol.
Cenforce soft is a medication to treat men’s ED. Its main ingredient is Sildenafil. Always take Cenforce 30 to 45 min before engaging in sex. This will help you to remain active while you’re performing satisfactory lovemaking. Don’t consume alcohol, fatty meals before taking enforcement. And, always drink a large glass of water before taking it.
Cobra Sildenafil Citrate Tablets
Cobra Sildenafil Citrate tablets are a popular, widely accepted, and successful treatment for ED. Patients who use Kobra are satisfied with its effectiveness and also it’s quality. Besides, they continuously keep on using it.
But, using Kobra is not the solution. Because you can face many side effects. For that, you must make sure you get expert helps. Otherwise, you’ll face a lot of problems which can cause you death. Besides, completely depending on it will not be a solution. Also, if you overdose it, you’ll start to face far more new problems. The effectiveness of Cobra is 4-6 hours. But, if you have boner more than the suggested time, you must see a doctor.
Never take alcohol before taking it. Besides, don’t take heavy meals. Because both of them will slow the effectiveness of Cobra. And, never take more than one dose a day. If you do so, it’ll harm your body badly. So, before using it, take experts’ help to see whether it suits you or not.
Sildamax is growing generic sildenafil. Its active ingredient is the same as viagra. But, it is less expensive than the other brand like viagra. Besides, it is available in many countries without a prescription.
Although it is easier to get, it has side effects and warnings too. So, before taking it or planning to take it, you must see a doctor make sure it suits you.
How does it work
Sildamax works in the same way as other sildenafil drugs. Sildenafil increases the flow of the blood, which keeps your penis hard to have sex. You should take Sildemax one hour before sex, as it takes 30 to 60 minutes to start working.
Sildemax doesn’t increase libido or give you flow to the penis to give boner automatically. You must have sexual stimulation, otherwise, the whole thing will not work.
Where will you get Sildenafil?
Finding sildenafil is not a hard job. You can find sildenafil at the local pharmacy. Besides, you’ll find sildenafil online. Touch device users can easily order sildenafil online. All you need is to go to the online pharmacy, then swipe gestures to find the search bar. After that, type sildenafil on the search bar, and then hit search. All the autocomplete results will be visible to your eyes. Then, you just have to order them. After completing an order in an online pharmacy, you’ll receive your sildenafil via royal mail. Although, you’ll need to wait for some days to get your sildenafil via royal mail from your online pharmacy. Don’t sell sildenafil online to others. Because the rights reserved for the company. So, before doing any kind of these things, make sure the rights reserved by you.
Sildenafil is a good way to treat your erectile dysfunction. But, always keep in mind having more doses will not help you at all. Besides, Having sildenafil more than you need will affect you in a harmful way. Sildenafil is a medication to help you in your sex life, but it can also cause problems like bleeding disorders, myocardial infarction. Also, sildenafil will not help you to get through any kind of diseases like coronary artery disease. So, to ensure your nitrate therapy and keep you safe from adverse effects of sildenafil, always take expert’s advice. Make your sex life better, with the help of doctors and sildenafil.